Skill & Competence
BIL Infratech has adequate in-house facility with experienced team of Managers, Engineers, AutoCAD Operator (Draftsman), Project Managers, Construction Managers – Engineers, Planning Managers – Engineers, Quality Engineers, Safety Officers, etc; The broad divisions in BIL Infratech with their competence are as below;
Marketing & Estimation
- Projects on EPC Basis (Engineering, Procurement & Construction)
- Engineering Consultancy
- Item Rate Basis; Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, etc.
Design & Engineering
- Mechanical, Process, Equipment, Utility Piping etc.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Procurement (Ordering & Supply)
- Construction Methodology & Resources
Project Safety Plan, Progress Control & Monitoring, Preparation of Billing Schedules, Project Cash Flow Management, Project – MIS (Management Information System), Project Closing Plan.
Construction & Management
Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Utilities & Process Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- ISO 9001:2008 by DNV
- Strict adherence to well defined Health, Safety & Environment Policy
- Office of 15,000 Sqft
- All relevant software for Design, Project Management, Supply Chain, Accounts, etc.
- Moreover we have associate design houses to support in detail engineering, etc.
- Construction plant & machinery at the project sites.
With the available manpower – infrastructure, expertise, etc. BIL Infratech is geared up to serve the following market sectors.
- Mining, Washery, Mineral Beneficiation
- Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc Plants
- Coal Fired Thermal Power Plants
- Fibre Glass Plants
- Cement Plants
- Transport; Road, Flyover, Bridges, Rail Station, Multistoried Car Parking, Airport
- Border; BSF Outpost Building Complex, Approach Road, Fencing
- Complexes for Hospital, Hotel, University, School
- Residential Complex, Colony Complex
- Office Complex, IT Park Complexes
- Portable water supply & treatment
- Sewerage network & treatment